Monday, February 27, 2012

Whimsy alert#2: Euphoria

I am in general a happy person. Somedays, I am happier than others. Like today.


Euphoria

Clouds have silver linings.
I have cloudless, blue skies.

Rainbows have pots of Gold.
I have a golden rainbow.

The glass is half full.
My glass brims over.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Today is a lit tunnel day.

Glasses are rose colored.
My world is rosy without contacts.

The grass is greener on the other side.
I live in a meadow with no fences.

If wishes were horses?
I'm the beggar king.

Brevity is the soul of wit.
I'll stop.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahah cuuuuuute! :D
    - Sankadevi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meadow with no fences....where does one find them???

    Fences & walls...I run smack into them everywhere;-P

    Lovely poem Vidhya:-))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my head...no fences. In reality..only fences everywhere. Sigh.

      Delete